The article entitled”Racism in the usa,” by Dr. Richard Herndon, is a thorough analysis of the causes of this problem. The United States is a nation that is largely founded on the concepts of liberty and equality. This liberty and equality, however, tend to be violated by specific men and women. These individuals can be the stereotypical white guy, and a few others.
Writer: racism in the US has been a contentious issue, with the majority of Americans attempting to affordable papers get free speech. There have been several incidents that are used as proof that the US is no longer a free nation. The among the most influential occasions, but has become the civil rights movement. The most significant movement ever is also regarded as the biggest mistake in American history. The modern day press, including the press, TV, and radio, were all affected by the activities of this group.
Writer: Dr. Herndon assesses the reasons why America has problems with racism today. There are 3 main reasons the US is with those issues. These reasons are the following:
Fiscal changes – Throughout economic changes, there is racial tension. People are getting more liberal, whereas at the exact same time they’re becoming wealthier, because of the new businesses which have emerged.
Race Relations – During these times, race relations aren’t always perfect. When a white person is accused of being a racist, it’s easy to point a finger at someone else, but for a minority, then it will become much harder to find evidence.
The most contentious issues, such as the Civil Rights Movement in the USA, caused many citizens to take a stand against their government. The US is in constant disagreement with the rest of the world.
This great informative article by a well-respected scholarthat makes you think. It makes you think about the reason that we’ve gotten this kind of progressive country. The question is,”Why was that this difficulty allowed to fester so long?” The response to this question lies within the constitution itself.
“Racism in America” by Dr. Richard Herndon Is Essential read for everyone in the United States of America. This is a superb place to live in. However, it can cause people to become quite upset if they don’t understand the problems which are happening. This article will give insight to this history.
America, as it stands today, is still divided by race. People are fearful of changing. However, Dr. Herndon does a fantastic job at providing insight into how we got to where we are today.
– Black men and women are terrified of the white men and women who are afraid of them. We can look back in history and see slavery and Jim Crow laws were very much against our freedoms.
– The United States had no black colleges until the 1950’s. In fact, our first black president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, was forced from office because of a lack of funding.
– The Civil Rights Movement in the United States is Largely about”White Privilege”. If white folks can go to the Olympics and be in the best shape of their lives, then black people are just going to remain at the base, right?
“Racism in America” by Dr. Herndon is a great essay to read. I suggest it to everybody who loves reading historical documents on this particular subject matter.
I would like to add some other good points he made concerning how we got to where we are now. This will help you realize the reason why lots of people feel as though they aren’t accepted in this country.
– The United States was creating for a melting pot, but it is not. You will find many people in the west that want to come here to live. They feel as though they could have the very best of America, and nothing else.
– Many believe that racism is just one of the chief reasons for the collapse of the United States of America. There are those who believe that we have a great deal of problems with race, but the reason we fail in certain areas is because of our racial divide.